In the idyllic rolling hills outside scenic Berea, Kentucky, we find the Body Recall Center, home to a nationwide organization that focuses on lifetime fitness programs.
The activity room: Approximately 2700 sq. ft., with a hardwood floor and a stage, this room can be used for large groups, break-out sessions, exercise or dance classes, business meetings, or conferences.
Provided upon request: TV, DVD player, VHS, sound system, chairs, tables, dinnerware at reasonable prices. Rental can include use of upstairs meeting space for up to 20 people, kitchen and small deck.
Area Attractions: Berea is a thriving arts and crafts community, home to working artist studios, traditional and contemporary crafts shops, historic Boone Tavern Hotel, and several locally owned restaurants. See www.berea.com for a listing of annual festivals and other events.
BODY RECALL, INC. BUILDING RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
I. Rules for Building Use
1. No smoking anywhere on campus.
2. No drinking or possession of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances is permitted on the premises.
3. Damages to the building, grounds, or contents will be charged to the renter. No hard-soled shoes. Inspections will be made after each rental.
4. You are responsible for your own garbage disposal unless prearranged.
II. Financial Arrangements
1. Rates are based on the amount of time reserved for usage. The time is counted from the time entering to the time exiting the building.
2. Kitchen can be used for an extra fee. Note: For any food sales, renter must have a permit from the Madison County Health Department and a City of Berea’s Business License.
3. A $200 deposit is required within 24 hours of making your reservation request. Full payment due prior to use of the facility.
4. Any cancellations must be made at least 21 days in advance, in order to obtain a refund of your deposit.
5. Your group must set up tables/chairs as you wish and return them to their respective storage areas after use. Kitchen must be cleaned, garbage disposed of, and floors swept and or dust mopped.
III. Special notes
1. If you would like Body Recall staff to hire someone to clean up after your event, please arrange with staff. (Requires extra fee.)
2. Adequate supervision of children is necessary.
3. Each renter is responsible for checking out keys during normal business hours – see application.
4. Body Recall, Inc. will not be responsible for accidents or injuries sustained before, during, or after your event,
5. Body Recall, Inc. is not responsible for items left in the building after rentals.
PLEASE RETURN THE KEY(S) WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY OF RENTAL DATEEmail This Page
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Body Recall, Inc. is a 501(c)3 Organization. Donations are deductable for U.S. federal income tax purposes.